We, at NüMī are conscientious about complying with the Fair Housing Act, which prohibits “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination.”
We abide by and support the Equal Housing Opportunity and encourage users of our site to follow appropriate guidelines to comply with the Fair Housing Act, as well as any applicable state and local regulations. All renters are hereby informed that all property rental offers are available on an equal opportunity basis, and they are covered by the following Acts:
1. Civil Rights Act of 1866: This prohibits all racial discrimination in the sale or rental of property.
2. The Fair Housing Act: The Fair Housing Act declares a national policy of fair housing throughout the United States, making illegal any discrimination in the sale, lease or rental of housing, or making housing otherwise unavailable, because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
3. Americans with Disabilities Act: Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities in places of public accommodations and commercial facilities.
4. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act: The Equal Credit Opportunity Act makes discrimination unlawful with respect to any aspect of a credit application based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program.
5. State and Local Laws of Florida on Fair Housing
Property Owner’s & Manager’s Responsibilities
By law, we have taken the responsibility and we do not discriminate in the rental of property based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, or national origin. Moreover, we do not establish discriminatory terms or conditions in the purchase or rental, deny that housing is available, or advertise that the property is available only to persons of a certain race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or national original.
As someone seeking to rent an apartment at NüMī , you have the right to expect that housing will be available to you without discrimination or other limitations based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. This includes the right to expect equal professional service, the opportunity to consider a broad range of housing choices, no discriminatory limitations on communities or locations of housing, no discrimination in the pricing or financing of housing, reasonable accommodations in rules, practices, and procedures for persons with disabilities, and to be free from harassment or intimidation for exercising your fair housing rights.
If you have any questions or concerns, kindly write to us at email@example.com